My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

DiseqC issue on my Humax...

(1 post)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

aceq

Hi, glad to see there is a whole Humax-only community out there!

A few words about my Humax story: I have gone from Dream to Humax iCordHD a couple of years ago as I had no more time to play with Dream (and it drove my family crazy too :-)). With a few issues at start (had to return the unit for fixes during the first month twice!!!), it has finally settled to service our TV needs and it worked well feeding a few LNBs via a DiseqC..

Until this weekend... when I had to change my setup on the roof, upgraded LNBs to quad LNBs, etc... So these were improvements due to the house maintenance ongoing right now.

The strange issue is this:

three quad LNBs (Hotbird (A) and 2 Astras (B, C)) are connected via 4-1 DiseqC to a cheap chinese receiver and it's all right, signals from all LNBs are strong. But when connecting this DiseqC to my Humax iCordHD, it doesn't see signals from Astras, a signal from Hotbird is 100% though. If I connect each LNB directly w/o DiseqC to Humax, no probs - Humax sees all three separately with a strong signal. Went through all options on the Humax MENU... Did a "Default Setting" reset and no resolve...

Where is the issue?...

Sat dish is Viosat Bisat G3

Thanks much for all your help

| Mon 25 Jun 2012 22:23:34 #1 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.