My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Display time on screen

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anoectangium

Hello Everyone. This is my first post I have just bought a Humax HDR 2000T I hope to find an answer to a fairly basic question. How do I increase the display time on screen whilst setting programs. I have been interupted by the screen reverting to normal tv broadcast. Any help would be gratefully accepted.

| Wed 19 Aug 2015 23:22:51 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

Anoectangium - 8 hours ago  » 
    How do I increase the display time on screen whilst setting programs. I have been interupted by the screen reverting to normal tv broadcast.

You can't, but there may be an easier method to set the timer than you are using now.

How are you attempting to set the timers?

One of the easiest methods is to select the programme from the programme guide using the OK button and then choose from the pop-up menu if you would like to a record a series or just a single programme.
    In addition to being quick and easy to set up a timer using the programme guide the HDR-2000T will by default also monitor whether the programme starts late, or early, and take account of that for most TV channels when it goes to make the actual recording.

| Thu 20 Aug 2015 7:53:23 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Also you can speed up navigation in the guide by using the fast forward and back buttons to move two hours at a time and the skip forward and rewind buttons to move by a day at a time.

| Thu 20 Aug 2015 10:47:52 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anoectangium

Hello and thank you for all your replies. The method I use is to select the programme, channel, date, start time and end time. It seems that I take a longer time than normal when entering details to record tv programmes. The fear of a recorded programme ending suddenly without the crucial ending is so frustrating I have been adding extra end time in order to avoid this difficulty. The tip about using the programme guide is excellent I will use it in future. My thanks once again

| Thu 20 Aug 2015 16:12:09 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.