My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

distorted recording

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

vsj

I have had my Humax FVP 4000t for about 3 weeks. I have recorded a lot of programmes and everything was fine until last sunday when every recording was distorted, the same thing happened again last night (Sunday) but mid week it was fine. I slightly hate this product and just want to thing to work, I can ignore the awful tv guide, the stupid clunky processes that take forever (like deleting a programme), I can even ignore the stupid picture giffs, but not doing its basic job is somewhat irritating. If anyone can help.... oh and I have zero tech capacity so simple guidance is welcome

| Mon 16 May 2016 13:04:55 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

giverny

special member

Sorry this does not help but I'm on my third replacement box now due to distorted recordings and late starts.
    Third box is working OK so far (after 3 weeks) the only difference is that I leave the new box in standby when not in use because of the box getting so hot if left on all the time. Don't know whether this is relevant or not. Haven't tried leaving the new box on all the time as yet.
    Have been through all the obvious things mentioned on this site like manual tuning, checking aerial, checking cables, atenuators etc.

| Mon 16 May 2016 14:49:19 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.