My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Does anyone have a Nero.

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

john1

special member

Hi, this is my first post so please bear with me. Over a year ago I bought a 1TB 4000t from the stock of a well known electrical retailer.
    After the initial setup with an update it just locked up and wouldn't even reconnect to my router again, so I rejected it back, and got a different make.
    As I've had a Humax from the first twin tuner model by them. I've been reading a lot of your very helpful an informative posts, as I'm really keen on trying a 4000t again. This time from Humax Direct.
    Hopefully, pre loaded with the latest build & updates, and one of the new trouble free batches of remotes.
    However, I'm interested in the Nero with the 2 TB disc.
    Has anyone have a Nero, and if so, Is it the same system build with the updates, or is it lagging behind, in which I'll stick with the 1TB, or even the 500GB model. Many Thanks for your Time and Trouble as I do appreciate it.

| Tue 9 May 2017 15:02:00 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Icebun

Just came across your post.

Did you get a 2TB one in the end?

| Sat 19 Aug 2017 8:09:00 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

john1

special member

No not yet but I'm still hopeful as I asked a different Question (what does the purple light mean)and had it answered very nicely.
    So at the moment I'm still planning to get the 2 terabyte model in the next couple of weeks, as the more recent reviews are quite good and getting better all the time.
    But thank you for your reply I do appreciate your time and trouble, as I do to everyone that's on the forum.
    It's a nice feeling to be part of a forum that mixes idea's with first class experience without the idiot's that think it's good fun to mess it up.

| Sat 19 Aug 2017 8:46:15 #3 |
  4. Stephenesque

Stephenesque

special member

Sorry for not answering sooner, but I've only just seen this post.

I have had the 2TB Nero since December 2015.

I don't have any other to compare it with but from reading the posts on here and advising friends who have smaller HD models I don't believe that there is any difference between them other than the capacity. I'm certainly on the same software as everyone else.

| Sat 19 Aug 2017 14:17:16 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

john1

special member

many thanks, that was something else I was wondering about.

| Sat 19 Aug 2017 14:31:04 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.