My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

Dtr-T1000

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MalawiDan

Fan not working, 3 leads to MBO. red/ black/ white. 12v on fan details,, red + black -. only getting 3volts. Have run unit for 3hrs. showing a recorded film, then it switches OFF. Fan not running.
    Any ideas ????
    Danny.

| Sun 25 Aug 2013 19:14:55 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Smart Fan control - only runs if needed. Try recording two HD channels and viewing an existing HD recording. Just replaying a recording the cpu is just coasting

Is the unit switching off because you haven't turned off the auto shutdown (based on no remote input normally on Humax kit after 2hrs of no activity) ?

I don't have the Youview box.

Welcome to the forum.

| Sun 25 Aug 2013 19:22:30 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

MalawiDan

Graham thanks for the reply. The automatic standby time is set to max, which is 12hrs. On my desktop if I remember correctly, the smart fan runs slow speed, then when required fast speed. The fan on this humax does not run at all. A number of months ago I had an issue with this Humax, cannot remember what the fault was, think it would not switch on, also some problem with fan as I removed the original & fitted another. Have now refitted the (h) fan, and played the film for 3hrs. Both the MBO & HDD very hot. That's whats its switching OFF. I'm sure months ago it was running. My (H)9200 fan runs as soon as the unit is turned on.
    Still has anyone have any further ideas or thoughts on this subject.

| Sun 25 Aug 2013 19:43:45 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.