My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

DTR T1000 start-up

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

cogslad

I bought a Youview DTR T1000 second-hand just over a year ago. I've generally been pleased with it, although there have been a few minor glitches. However, today I went to turn it on with the remote control and nothing happened. At that point the orange power indicator was still on. I tried pushing the power button on the box itself but it didn't respond. I turned off the power switch at the back and then back on again but still nothing happened, and now the orange power indicator won't light up. I know that there's power going through it as the TV only works when the box is switched on. I've tried leaving the box and the Ethernet cable unplugged for a while but that hasn't worked. I'd be grateful to hear any suggestions about what I can try next.

| Thu 9 Jun 2016 21:11:34 #1 |
  2. andyfras

andyfras

I have repaired a few of these by replacing several capacitors on the mainboard.

| Fri 10 Jun 2016 7:58:28 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

JamesSvr6

Chuck it out the window and don't ever touch another Humax product with barge pole! I am fed up with our box (DTR T1010) which failed after only 13 months.

The Humax customer service are so rude and simply do not care that the products they sell are cheep rubbish.

Lots of alternatives from Samsung, Philips, Panasonic etc

| Fri 16 Sep 2016 12:32:07 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.