My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

DTR T1010 doesn't like my new router

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

wallybee

Ok here's my problem. I changed broadband supplier and went to SSE DSL and almost immediately my DTRT1010 decided not to start up from deep standby. I had a similar problem with my laptop when connected to this new Technicolour TG799 router. It wont re-connect to the internet if I restart from Windows sleep mode. I wondered if this was a common theme. I've spent ages with support at SSE but all they can think is that my laptop has a problem. Ok but explain the Humax issue. If I switch off eco mode on the DTR it seems fine. I'm now out of warranty. Anyone got any ideas?

| Sun 23 Aug 2015 16:43:06 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Ozzy

Is it wireless, try getting a cable to it, I use Powerline adapters on my HDR1000S from a Plusnet Technicolor Router

| Sun 23 Aug 2015 18:02:34 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

JamesB

special member

It was one of my biggest dissatisfactions with YouView, that so many things just don't work properly unless the box is left in Low Eco mode (i.e. practically full on) all the time.

You could try reporting it to YouView Support but I can't see them doing anything about it.

| Sun 23 Aug 2015 18:05:05 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

wallybee

No its not wireless. its connected through a power line adapter. I've asked the humax support guys for any help they can offer. We shall see.

| Mon 24 Aug 2015 12:24:11 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.