My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

DTR-T2100 not responding to remote control

(1 post)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MyGive

My BT branded DTR-T2100 box is intermittently not responding to the remote control.
    Seems to happen on start up from "Energy Saver". (I don't know about "Smart" or "Always Ready" power modes as I prefer the box to be using as little power as possible when not in use).

I switch on my TV using the same bt remote (batteries good) but the box will not respond to any function. I switch off the box with the button on the top of the box, it responds and shuts down, I then use the remote control to restart and it responds and so I wait the 2 minutes for it to finish loading up. I then try the remote control but nothing.

I repeat this process using the power switch on the back but get the same results, after reboot no response to remote control.

The only way I found to get the box to respond to the remote control again is to remove the power cable for 10 seconds. After plugging it back in and powering it on using the remote, waiting for it to finish loading, it then continues to function using the remote.

Anyone have this happen and possibly have the cure?

| Sat 4 Feb 2023 15:48:29 #1 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.