My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

encrypt not removed

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

fester

Hi
    i had a freesat hdr with raydons great firmware until a lightening surge blew it up . I have just purchased another foxsat box (used) and installed the firmware (4.1.0)as i had that on the other box but the encryption was not removed like the last satbox so i have installed a later version (4.1.3) but its still the same with the encryption still there. Any ideas on what it could be as the freesat boxes were the same apart from the later one has a slightly larger hdd

| Mon 28 Dec 2015 17:08:49 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

fester - 1 hour ago  » 
    Hi
    i had a freesat hdr with raydons great firmware until a lightening surge blew it up . I have just purchased another foxsat box (used) and installed the firmware (4.1.0)as i had that on the other box but the encryption was not removed like the last satbox so i have installed a later version (4.1.3) but its still the same with the encryption still there. Any ideas on what it could be as the freesat boxes were the same apart from the later one has a slightly larger hdd

Radon's firmware, which just adds application to the Linus open source install does not do this. I am guessing that you previously a patch by Nowster to the Humax OS. I cannot point you to the patch (not allowed on forum) Try AV forums.

| Mon 28 Dec 2015 18:59:06 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

fester

Ok , thanks for your help repassac

| Mon 28 Dec 2015 20:44:24 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.