My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

File deletion - HDR FOX T2

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Steve Smith

I am experiencing problems deleting files from the list of recorded media on my HDR FOX T2. Having viewed a programme, I stop playback of the file, then using the circular “OK” and the “UP” / “DOWN” buttons I select “DELETE” In response to the prompt “DO YOU WISH TO DELETE THE SELECTED ITEM”, I select “YES”.

Sometimes the file is erased okay, however, Intermittently, the screen returns to the list of recorded media leaving the file I wish to remove undeleted. In this situation I have to play the file I wish to delete for a few seconds, stop playback., then going then through the above procedure successfully removes the file.

I can see no pattern as to when a file will delete or not. The same applies when I attempt to delete an unviewed file

I hope this makes sense.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I am on firmware version A7.31

Steve

| Sun 30 Sep 2012 13:25:42 #1 |
  2. ezra pound

ezra pound

special member

There is a 'quirk' in the Humax where it is possible to watch a recorded program and exit it, but still leave it selected in the background, when this happens it is not possible to delete the program, the solution is to go back and re-select the program, select 'play from the beginning' and then STOP, you will then be able to delete this program

| Sun 30 Sep 2012 13:50:38 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.