My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Broadcast, Internet, Media

Forgotten ITV-HD failed recording.

(8 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Last nights Forgotten failed to record on my HDR-1000S. Anyone managed to record it (not set on my FVP unit) ? Fortunately it's repeated Thursday evening,

| Mon 23 Jul 2018 11:24:05 #1 |
  2. gomezz

gomezz

special member

I don't know about Forgotten but Unforgotten recorded on my Foxsat HDR.

| Mon 23 Jul 2018 12:49:08 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

fedman1

special member

Unforgotten also recorded both on my Foxsat HDR, and Fox T2 HDR.

Hopefully your m/c will pick up the repeat Graham.

| Mon 23 Jul 2018 15:06:35 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Thanks both - no idea why the box failed to record. It was of course Unforgotten. I now have two series reservations. The Sunday one has updated to next Sundays event.

| Mon 23 Jul 2018 15:50:22 #4 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Recorded fine on my 1010S

| Mon 23 Jul 2018 16:59:31 #5 |
  6. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Barry - 43 seconds ago  » 
    Recorded fine on my 1010S

Baffled I wasn't even using the box as watching a blu-ray at the time.

| Mon 23 Jul 2018 17:01:22 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

grahamlthompson - 5 hours ago  » 
    Thanks both - no idea why the box failed to record. It was of course Unforgotten. I now have two series reservations. The Sunday one has updated to next Sundays event.

It's funny you should mention this one Graham. I recorded last weeks episode ITV HD and it was set to record the series (HDR-1000s). I was actually looking at my recordings for something else (bang on 21:00) and I noticed it hadn't started to record.

I quickly looked at the EPG and couldn't see a recording entry for it. I therefore started a manual recording and only missed the recap of what happened last week.

What I did notice when looking at 'planned recordings' next weeks episode was scheduled for 23:50 hrs? I deleted the planned recording and put it in afresh. It now shows the correct time of 21:00 hrs next Sunday. All very strange.

| Mon 23 Jul 2018 21:56:07 #7 |
  8. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Faust - 10 hours ago  » 

grahamlthompson - 5 hours ago  » 

It's funny you should mention this one Graham. I recorded last weeks episode ITV HD and it was set to record the series (HDR-1000s). I was actually looking at my recordings for something else (bang on 21:00) and I noticed it hadn't started to record.
    I quickly looked at the EPG and couldn't see a recording entry for it. I therefore started a manual recording and only missed the recap of what happened last week.
    What I did notice when looking at 'planned recordings' next weeks episode was scheduled for 23:50 hrs? I deleted the planned recording and put it in afresh. It now shows the correct time of 21:00 hrs next Sunday. All very strange.

My next Sundays is correctly timed at 21:00. As it's backed up on Thursdays I will leave it to see if it fails again.

| Tue 24 Jul 2018 8:22:46 #8 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.