My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Foxsat HDR

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

TrevS

I cannot delete files even using opt+ file manager, delete. The files are not locked or protected. I have tried unplugging it for over 10 mins but still I cannot delete any of the recorded files. It all worked just fine yesterday.

| Mon 23 Jul 2018 13:56:07 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

fedman1

special member

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Can I ask why you are deleting via opt+ (file manager).

To delet a programme I just go to 'media', select the programme to be deleted, press 'OK' scroll down to delete and hit OK. Done.

Sorry just noticed you said "even" using opt+, from this I gather the above method doesn't work either. Just tried mine and can delete using either way.

Have you tried removing the batteries from the remote for a while, could also be they are running low and need replacing. Good luck.

| Mon 23 Jul 2018 14:21:42 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Try photographing your recording schedule and do a reset to factory defaults. Other than that your best bet is install the custom firmware and run it's disk check and repair option.

| Mon 23 Jul 2018 16:53:02 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

TrevS

Hi I've tried renewing the batteries in the remote and also resetting the Foxsat back to factory settings but nothing seems to work. Can you tell me how to install the custom firmware and run its disk check and repair please?

| Mon 23 Jul 2018 17:45:22 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

TrevS - 24 minutes ago  » 
    Hi I've tried renewing the batteries in the remote and also resetting the Foxsat back to factory settings but nothing seems to work. Can you tell me how to install the custom firmware and run its disk check and repair please?

https://www.avforums.com/threads/media-file-server-bundle-for-the-foxsat-hdr-release-4-part-6.2024876/#post-23406338

| Mon 23 Jul 2018 18:09:39 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.