My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Foxsat HDR doesn't scan german HD

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Konrad

Hi I am new, I recently purchased Humax HDR hoping to watch English and German channels on 1 receiver. Freesat works perfect (including HD), but for some strange reasons it doesn't scan German HD channels. ARD, Anixe, ZDF, Arte, Servus are not scanned and not visible on the list. SD work fine. All available. It should be something with DVBS-2?
    Should I change any settings or manual tune?
    Can somebody help me please and advise what to change and what are necessary settings?

| Sat 12 Nov 2011 16:30:04 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Are they encrypted?
    If you look at Humax's info on their German site for the I-Cord HD+ It say "Integrierter Kartenleser für Empfang von HD+ über Astra." My German is almost non-existant but I would guess that Kart is a card or card-reader.

| Sat 12 Nov 2011 17:03:37 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Check that the transponders you want are in the database. If not you can add them and scan them on at a time using manual tune. Manual tune is required to find and add all non-freesat channels. Autotune only adds freesat epg channels.

To find and add German content you need a 2nd lnb or dish aligned on say 19.2E. This requires the use of a diseqc switch, there's no German content afaik at 28.2/28.5E

Google using a Foxsat-hdr with a diseqc switch.

| Sat 12 Nov 2011 17:43:21 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Konrad

Hi guys, thank you for advises. I have a diseqc swith and it was and it is is properly setup.
    I added manually channels and they work now. But to be fair I have got no clue why they aren't scan automaticly in nonfreesat mode..
    Anyway it is working now.

| Sun 13 Nov 2011 16:38:29 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.