My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

FOXSAT HDR is deleting Raydons FW every night

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

joka

Hello,

I encounter a strange problem since two days and I wonder if somebody else would have a similiar problem.
    Every morning when I check the Foxsat the customised Firmware is deleted and all scheduled recordings are gone. After redeploying raydons firmware everything is reappearing.
    Does have something to do with the Olympic HD recording glitch that they may distribute new Firmware to the devices?
    Is it possible to prevent the Foxsat from updating? I am fine with manually tuned Olympic SD channels.

Every help is appreciated

Thanks
    Joka

| Wed 1 Aug 2012 7:29:28 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

It is not possible to prevent the automatic download of new software, and you are correct in your assumption that a new version is being broadcast.

Update Raydons custom to version see:

http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/olympic-channel-recordings/page/12#post-8511

| Wed 1 Aug 2012 7:39:03 #2 |
  3. myhumax

myhumax

senior admin

Yes, there's new OTA software to enable the extra Olympic HD streams to be recorded.

You should install raydon's custom firmware with the v1.00.21 firmware: http://myhumax.org/blog/?page_id=166

EDIT: Barry beat me to it... got to wake up earlier to beat this bird

| Wed 1 Aug 2012 7:41:14 #3 |
  4. gomezz

gomezz

special member

I have suggested elsewhere how it may be possible to prevent this happening (by frigging the internal version stamp) but there is the valid point that it not may be desirable. Personally I would like the option to stop it happening.

| Wed 1 Aug 2012 10:41:47 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.