My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Future Software?

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

disolar

I had a dream last night about the 4000t. I found that some new software meant that when I pressed the 'red' button my recordings appeared,and when I pressed the 'green' button my 'schedule' came up,the 'yellow' button bought up 'settings',and the 'blue' got rid of the transparent EPG. Of course that couldn't happen in real life could it?

| Mon 15 May 2017 19:18:43 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

The previous 'old model' HDR-FOX T2 actaully made use of all of the coloured buttons and enabled you to jump from the guide to the schedule etc etc. Shame the 'new model' just has the coloured buttons for show

| Tue 16 May 2017 8:06:47 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

mattw80

disolar - 3 days ago  » 
    I had a dream last night about the 4000t. I found that some new software meant that when I pressed the 'red' button my recordings appeared,and when I pressed the 'green' button my 'schedule' came up,the 'yellow' button bought up 'settings',and the 'blue' got rid of the transparent EPG. Of course that couldn't happen in real life could it?

lol, truly the stuff of dreams! if only... they seem happy to tinker with minor bits and pieces but have no interest in making the box truly user friendly

| Fri 19 May 2017 10:04:37 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luddym

special member

mattw80 - 2 days ago  » 

disolar - 3 days ago  » 

lol, truly the stuff of dreams! if only... they seem happy to tinker with minor bits and pieces but have no interest in making the box truly user friendly

I'd be happier with the box if they finally fixed the sorting issue with media files. It worked when I got the box, then an update broke it. I've been waiting for it to be fixed ever since.

| Sun 21 May 2017 20:43:20 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.