My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

FVP 4000T Freeview & Internet.

(3 posts)
  1. graham uk

graham uk

special member

FVP 4000T Freeview. Still having to reboot everyday to obtain Internet connection to be able to get On Demand Programs.
    I was blaming my BT Hub 3 but BT have now changed my Hub 3 to a Hub 4 so I was expecting when switching on my 4K that it would auto connect to the Internet but ...NOT SO...So have to reboot first switch on of each day.

Am I the only FVP4KT owner having this problem ?

| Thu 22 Sep 2016 13:11:41 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lucytash

no it would seem I also have the problem! Although I don't very often use on demand. I have just accidentally deleted all my recordings and was hoping to download through on demand but doesn't seem possible. bit disappointing really as that's why I bought this model. Will have to go and use my skybox now although I try to keep that just for sky programs.

| Fri 11 Nov 2016 11:01:45 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

bill63

special member

Hi graham UK

are you leaving your box on long enough when you take your box out standby before you are trying the apps IPlayer etc.

Only since the last update when you put the 4000T in standby it disconnects from the internet, but when you turn it on again to use I have found my box takes between 1 to 3 minutes to reconnect again.

I have got the BT 3 hub as you had and it always connects but not as fast as it was before the update.

Just take it out of standby and leave it for a minute or so then try the apps ( IPlayer ) etc, you should see a message in yellow at the top of screen connected to the internet when it connects.
    Make sure you leave your hub on all the time as well, and not turn it off over night as this will cause you to having to reboot your box every time.

Hope this helps

| Fri 11 Nov 2016 13:28:09 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.