My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

FVP 4000T Stuck on Recordings screen

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

vics

Our FVP 4000T is about a month old and running on the latest software. Generally I'm very pleased with it apart from one niggling problem. Often, though not always, when we delete a recorded programme, the unit freezes on the Recordings screen. You can't navigate around the screen and can't exit the screen (by pressing the Recordings button on the remote). You can go into standby and turn back on again, but that just takes you back to the Recordings screen, where you're still stuck. The only way I've found of getting out of it is to unplug the unit so as to force a re-boot, which of course is a bit of a nuisance. Has anyone else been having this problem, and has anyone found a way of fixing it? Thanks. (PS I looked through the FAQs and through the posts for the past 12 months but couldn't find anything relevant. Hence this new post.)

| Fri 11 Aug 2017 16:52:23 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jimbode

Sorry for late reply, only just come back to this forum looking for answers to some problems I've been having. If I don't find the answers I'm looking for I shal start a new post...

I have nothing helpful to add only that I too have come across this issue a couple of times. Only way I got round it was to power off at the mains.

| Wed 22 Nov 2017 21:50:50 #2 |
  3. Chickpea57

Chickpea57

I've had freeze issues too; a couple of times, always after it's been recording something. The system has become completely unresponsive to the remote and even the box-top buttons. A power-cycle is the only way to restart it.

| Wed 22 Nov 2017 22:54:11 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.