My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

FVP 4000T with the RM-L03 remote, two problems.

(3 posts)
  1. barryiow

barryiow

I have the HDR FOX T2 with the RM-F04 remote.
    I have also just bought FVP 4000T with the RM-L03 remote.
    I have set up both remotes with different codes, but now when I turn on the HDR FOX T2 the FVP 4000T also turns on.
    I also have another problem with the RM-L03 remote on the FVP 4000T. To skip advert you have to press OK the press > on the remote. Sometimes it will skip the adverts, but many times it will not!
    I am now thinking I may have a faulty RM-L03 remote.

I have only had the FVP 4000T for about a week, I bought it because it has 3 turners, but first impressions are I do not like it as much as the HDR FOX T2.
    One missing function is you cannot create folders and move recordings like you can with the HDR FOX T2.

| Thu 29 Oct 2015 10:48:43 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

You need to set up the remote codes again ensuring the unit you do not want to change is switched off.

As per my FAQ you have to ensure the elapsed time is highlighted for skip to work.

| Thu 29 Oct 2015 12:29:01 #2 |
  3. barryiow

barryiow

Hello, as an update I have once again reset the different codes into the remotes.

Re the advert skipping or jumping I can now see it is not enough to just press OK & >, you also need to make sure the time box above the blue line is also highlighted, then it jumps OK.
    Many thanks Barry for your help.
    Another Barry.

| Fri 30 Oct 2015 11:05:47 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.