My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

FVP 5000T LAN> WiFi

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

uk1

special member

Is there a method for changing from LAN to Wifi please? I have looked through all the settings, and tried simply disconnecting the LAn, but apart from telling me it is disconnected I cannot see any way of setting up the wifi

Thanks.

| Wed 8 Nov 2017 22:56:50 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

This from memory as not near a unit at the mo...

With LAN disconnected in:

Settings

Network Settings

the 'Configure WLAN' should now be an option that can be selected, once selected should just be a matter of selecting your wireless network and input correct password.

| Wed 8 Nov 2017 23:04:50 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

uk1

special member

Thanks Barry, you are having a positive effect on my box. I tried that earlier today before posting and the setup wlan was greyed hence the post. Tried it just now and it worked. Thanks for your time and trouble.

Jeff

| Wed 8 Nov 2017 23:31:53 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

uk1 - 37 minutes ago  » 
    Thanks Barry, you are having a positive effect on my box. I tried that earlier today before posting and the setup wlan was greyed hence the post. Tried it just now and it worked. Thanks for your time and trouble.
    Jeff

Many settings are not available when the box is recording. Basically any setting change that can affect the current recording is disabled.

Note that this also includes the 15 mins or so the box is watching for a broadcaster accurate recording signal prior to the scheduled time of the programme start.

| Thu 9 Nov 2017 0:17:41 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

uk1

special member

Thanks.

| Thu 9 Nov 2017 1:06:25 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.