My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Get the following error appears on the screen

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Apache

Ex Member

Hello,
    When I switch on the box get the following message up on the screen cannot remember all the message All I can remember is that the message is in yellow tells my about the HDMI cable.
    Hope this help.
    Thanks
    Matthew

| Thu 6 Aug 2020 19:44:27 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Apache - 1 hour ago  » 
    When I switch on the box get the following message up on the screen cannot remember all the message All I can remember is that the message is in yellow tells my about the HDMI cable.

Difficult to answer without knowing the exact error message? You could try a different HDMI cable. What make and model is the TV?

| Thu 6 Aug 2020 21:21:52 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Apache

Ex Member

Hello,
    Thanks for getting back to me, the message has gone for the time been, if the message comes back I will take a screen shot of the message, and let you know.

Thanks

| Sat 8 Aug 2020 22:43:28 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

batteryman

special member

It'll be the message saying your tv isn't compatible with HD. I get it regularly on FVP-5000T and it goes away after a few seconds. I don't know why it does it but maybe there's a lack of communication between the tv and humax. My tv is a Toshiba dsmart tv so it should be compatible. I'm using an old Sky hdmi lead so it could be that.

| Sun 9 Aug 2020 11:34:31 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.