My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Getting a .txt or .xls of all my humax files

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

NormanG

Hi.

I want to print a list of all the programs I have recorded on my Humax 5000T OR (preferably) get that list into an Excel spreadsheet somehow.

I use Windows 10 and when I look at the list of directories using the command prompt I don't see the FVP-5000T DMS directory. I was going to use the command prompt to send the DIR list to a text file.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Brgds.

N.

| Tue 15 Mar 2022 10:42:27 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

NormanG - 1 hour ago  » 
    I use Windows 10 and when I look at the list of directories using the command prompt I don't see the FVP-5000T DMS directory. I was going to use the command prompt to send the DIR list to a text file.

Firstly I don't think there aren't any real directories (unlike earlier models which did have real directories and even allowed users to create them); series are grouped together by the Humax software.

When you are using the DMS server you are interacting via the DLNA protocol rather than directly accessing the hard drive. Unfortunately I don't have any ideas on how to do what you want. Maybe another member of the forum has a creative idea on how to do it.

| Tue 15 Mar 2022 11:58:14 #2 |
  3. jpv1960

jpv1960

NormanG - 1 day ago  » 
    I want to print a list of all the programs I have recorded on my Humax 5000T OR (preferably) get that list into an Excel spreadsheet somehow.

If you use VLC, you will be able to see the list of films under the folder "Recordings". Unfortunately, this may mean typing by hand into Excel.

| Thu 17 Mar 2022 0:10:21 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.