My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

Glad to have found you

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

dragnil

Hi, I was a supporter of the old Hummy.org until it disappeared. I'm really pleased to have found you and recognised so many of the names. Have just upgraded from 9200T to HDR Fox T2 and seeing all sorts of problems (all sorts of good things too)- I'll be asking for clues when I'm sure it's a snag not just my unfamiliarity.

| Sun 8 Jan 2012 14:33:12 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

| Sun 8 Jan 2012 14:50:42 #2 |
  3. LokiUK

LokiUK

Hi everybody,

Another former user of the old Hummy.org website, and as of today the proud owner of a brand new Fox T2 HDR.

In the 4 or so hours I've had it, I've managed to transfer files from my old 9200T, sort out my favourites list, and configure the remote control to run my Panasonic TV and Yamaha amp! The latter in particular is an unexpected bonus - a universal remote! The GUI is fast and easy to read, and the little improvements since the 9200T are spot on.

I'm really looking forward to digital switchover in April and our first HD programs!

As I'm sure, like most users, my subsequent posts will be to complain or register something that isn't working, I thought I'd start by saying how brilliant this box has been so far Well done Humax

| Mon 23 Jan 2012 23:50:10 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

| Mon 23 Jan 2012 23:58:44 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.