My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

Greetings from a new user

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

JonS

Hi All,

I'm new to Freesat, Humax and this forum. Having been a Sky customer for the last 15 years I'm going to try and stop paying for my TV!

Have purchased a HDR1000S 1Tb and am currently getting the hang of it. There are a lot of things I like about this box, but have had to reset it a couple of times when it wasn't behaving and have already found information on this forum very helpful.

Regards
    JonS.

| Sat 4 Apr 2015 19:05:24 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

| Sat 4 Apr 2015 21:23:36 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Little Angus

JonS - we must think alike - I've just purchased the same Humax after being with Sky for 15 years ! Really don't know why we paid Sky every month for something we hardly used. Anyway, we are pleased with the Humax so far (just a couple of days), but I'm sure I'll find the forum useful in months to come.

| Fri 10 Apr 2015 22:14:12 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

We dropped Sky a couple of years back now after having been with them for a similar amount of time. We too were in the main just watching the terrestrial channels so it was money down the drain.

I can honestly say in that time we haven't missed Sky at all and what we saved in the first year alone paid for two PVR's and a holiday.

| Fri 10 Apr 2015 23:14:37 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.