My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Greyed out Menu options and loss of 2nd Tuner

(15 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MattNoVAT

I checked my gite 320Gb Humax and that is set to Two Cable(Same)

| Mon 25 May 2020 7:12:50 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

MattNoVAT

I have changed one of my 1Tb boxes to Two Cable (Same) to match the 320Gb system in the gite, I ran the same test as yesterday (recording then seeing if all channels are available via second tuner and it now works same as the 320Gb system

So, its looking positive - I will post conclusive results after a couple of days.

But, I would like to thank you both Graham and REPASSAC, for all of your input and assistance. I am enormously grateful for your help.

| Mon 25 May 2020 11:21:35 #12 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Two cables same is the correct setting. It means two cables with a lnb aligned on one location (28.2E).

| Mon 25 May 2020 11:48:25 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

MattNoVAT

Everything seems to be working properly now, thank you again Graham, I could not have resolved this without your help. (Does seem a little strange that the Antenna settings are on a hidden menu, but thats by the bye now.)

| Tue 26 May 2020 7:36:20 #14 |
  5. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Normally the first install or a factory reset sets this setting depending on if one or two cables are connected at that time, the hidden menu is only needed for more unusual antenna settings such as unicable. .

| Tue 26 May 2020 8:03:21 #15 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.