My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Guide no information

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevelane

Is anyone else getting "No information " error on the guide? Unable to set recordings as programmes don't appear?

| Fri 19 Apr 2024 11:05:31 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

jdlfreetime

special member

Hello Stevelane,

Welcome to the forum. A long time since I used a Humax 9200 & 9300 model. Have you tried turning off & leaving off for say 10 minutes & then returning on again? I assume that signal strength/quality is ok (signal can be checked via settings menu).

Question is when was the last time you retuned your pvr? Often quicker to reset/rescan channels. It doesn't auto update itself like some of current pvrs. First thing I would do is a full retune. From memory you can't do a factory reset as this deletes all recordings on hard drive. If you change channel to a BBC channel it should populate epg info quicker.

Hopefully given you some help. Please let forum know how you get on/if you need further help. John L

| Fri 19 Apr 2024 14:22:40 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

stevelane - 8 hours ago  » 
    Is anyone else getting "No information " error on the guide? Unable to set recordings as programmes don't appear?

Which model of Humax PVR do you have please?

| Fri 19 Apr 2024 19:22:24 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevelane

Sorry all, wrong model quoted earlier. It is a FVP-500T. Yes, signal strength is good and was retuned recently. Again, when opening the guide, one or two programs appear but mostly "no information ". Thanks for replies.

| Sat 20 Apr 2024 9:53:13 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

stevelane - 1 hour ago  » 
    It is a FVP-500T. Yes, signal strength is good and was retuned recently. Again, when opening the guide, one or two programs appear but mostly "no information ".

Please could a moderator move this thread to the correct section. (Admin Edit: Done)
    The problem you are describing has been reported by significant number of users. The workaround is to delete a significant number of channels that are of no interest to you.

| Sat 20 Apr 2024 11:09:50 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.