My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

H3 Pause & Resume

(1 post)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Paul.Mcc

Hello,

I have just purchased the FVP-500T/H3 Bundle.

The issues mentioned below occur when using either the Live TV or the Humax media player apps on the H3.

When using the H3 to play recordings from the FVP-500T pressing the Pause/play button on the remote freezes the playback as you would expect. However whilst the pause is still on I can hear occasional short bursts (less than 1/2 second) of audio from the recording. When I press the Pause/play button again, the recording often resumes at a more advanced (sometimes many minutes) time in the recording from where it was paused.

When returning to the recording from an interrupted viewing, more often than not the recording starts again from the beginning rather than resuming from where I left off. There is not an option to choose between resuming or starting from the beginning as there is when playing using the FVP-500T.

Is there anything I can do to resolve the above issues? Is there likely to be an update to the H3 software which will address these issues?

I have posed these questions with Humax customer support (2018-02-19 13:13:13) but am yet to receive a reply.

I do have other comments and issues which I raised in my query to Humax, but I will wait to see if the issues I mentioned here can be addressed before mentioning them on the forum.

| Sat 24 Feb 2018 12:43:10 #1 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.