My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

H3 program Guide

(3 posts)
  1. nosignolife

nosignolife

I’ve got an Fvp-5000t paired with an H3. Previously I had the H3 paired up with a Fvp-4000t, the epg worked fine but it kept dropping the link to the 4000. We changed the H3 for a new one, no improvement so I turned my attention to the main box.
    So we ‘upgraded’ to the 5000 (yes I know same box different party dress) and the ‘link appears better, but..... now I have no program guide info on the H3 despite numerous reboots, factory resets etc on both the 5000 and the H3. I also see no EPG info on the Humax site, it’s saying the same as my H3 ‘ no program information’.
    The 5000 appears fine, epg is working normally and all other functions appear fine. The problem seems to be the H3 and the online guide.
    I removed the old 4000’s details from the site and H3 so the whole system has been reset, but I still have no guide.

Incidentally, are the H3s finicky and troublesome with their live TV link to the main box ,I find mine very hit or miss.

| Thu 26 Apr 2018 9:26:43 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

ntstacey

I purchased the same configuration of FVP 5000 and H3. I have the same problem of no EPG on the H3. Did you get a resolution?

| Sat 8 Sep 2018 13:04:24 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

rogermartin

I have also purchased the same configuration FVP 5000 and H3, The EPG on two H3s in two bedrooms show no content on the EPG, is there an answer to this issue?

| Wed 19 Sep 2018 14:18:54 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.