My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Has there been an update for HDR 2000T

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jenner

I was just checking to see if there has been an update within in the last year. I see the last update I have on my system information screen was 21st February 2015. The software version is UKFAC 1.01.13.

Appreciate this information.

Thanks

| Sun 14 Feb 2016 17:42:19 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

1.01.16 is the latest:

http://www.humaxdigital.com/uk/products/product_releases.php?gid=442&pid=6

| Sun 14 Feb 2016 17:51:54 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jenner

Thanks Barry for the link to the upgade, but I can't get it to work. I've followed what it says and used three USB's and after a while the light on the machine goes from blue to red and nothing happens.

| Sun 14 Feb 2016 19:15:11 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

Jenner - 1 hour ago  » 
    I can't get it to work. I've followed what it says and used three USB's and after a while the light on the machine goes from blue to red and nothing happens.

(1) The instructions say to unzip. You need to ignore that instruction as the download is not zipped.

(2) The instructions say to make sure that the file is called hdr2000t_upgrade.hdf.
    Some windows PCs will hide the end of the true file name - the bit Windows refers to as a type extension.
    The download already has the correct file name. If you have edited the file name already then download again but leave the file name as is.

(3) The stick needs to be formatted FAT32. On your PC right click the drive and check the properties.

| Sun 14 Feb 2016 20:38:48 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Arbs

I know this was posted a while ago, but as it has just helped me update my Humax HDR 2000T, I thought I would add my solution to the problem Jenner had, in case it helps someone else.
    Thanks, Barry, for the link to the upgrade btw and Luke for the tip about not needing to unzip file.
    I, like Jenner, was having problems starting the download from the usb stick until I realised that you have to press the channel down button on the unit itself as soon as you power the Humax on and not using the remote as I was trying to do. Software updated immediately and easily...

| Sun 30 Oct 2016 17:54:13 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Minstrel SE

special member

Nope dont think so.

Mine seems to search for updates at 3 or 4am in the morning for some reason. Ive been having an all nighter so I assume it updates from standby.

Im not sure I want an update on it now as the only mods I want are a quiet hard drive and Im still waiting to check my aerial system out for PSB3 reception. Works one time then doesnt work the next day which is infuriating. If I find out its the Humax tuner not coping its going!...If not I will praise the Humax for a great picture and operating system...shame about the hard drive clatter

Im banking on having the two year warranty to send it back because Im far from happy with it. I know I keep having a dig but its the first product Ive bought in a long time where I feel I have half a product

| Tue 1 Nov 2016 12:05:57 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.