My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Have to wait for the menu to appear .

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Apache

Ex Member

Hello,
    Have the following problem, when I press the on button to bring the box out of standby this is fine and the picture comes up on the screen but when I press the white button on the remote nothing happens, but if I press the white button again the menu will appear, also sometimes find that the box show no internet connection but the box is connected to the my router, this problem only happens sometimes and get no warning have changed the cable in the back of the box that is connected to my power line adapter but still face the problem.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Matthew

| Sun 16 Aug 2020 21:17:30 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Apache - 26 mins ago  » 
    also sometimes find that the box show no internet connection but the box is connected to the my router, this problem only happens sometimes and get no warning have changed the cable in the back of the box that is connected to my power line adapter but still face the problem.

The problem is most likely that the powerline adapter isn't waking up quickly enough sometimes. See if there is a manufacturers utility to turn off power saving on the powerline.

| Sun 16 Aug 2020 21:45:58 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Apache

Ex Member

Hello,
    I have reset the power line adapters and so far the problem has not come back.

Thanks
    Matthew

| Wed 19 Aug 2020 22:56:00 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.