My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HD FOX T2

HD-FOX T2 and YouTube

(21 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Roger1206

Should have said YouTube appears to work well, the problem has apparently been banished!

| Wed 4 Jul 2012 10:27:24 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

simonbell

This problem is back again. No You Tube working for weeks

| Tue 25 Sep 2012 8:05:22 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

keebs

Not found a single video that will play in last 2 days!
    I have the HDR-FOXT2 & it is regularly embarassing trying to find videos that play on the youtube portal, either temporary fault or video format not supported messages! Then my mate, sat next to me, brings it up on his smart phone making the Humax look even more useless. When youtube is working, the naviagtion is poor, when you cant play a video, you can't go back to the search results directly, also you can't edit the last search entry to modify some small part of it in order to find the video you want.

| Fri 28 Sep 2012 18:51:56 #13 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

It would appear youtube have changed something as it was working for me.

Will highlight to Humax Towers on Monday.

| Sat 29 Sep 2012 9:54:04 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

keebs

It was working for me a week ago, I watched a 45 minute video on it without a hitch, funny how it seems to drop in/out.

| Sat 29 Sep 2012 19:11:23 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

parsleymorris

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. I can't seem to find any video on the Youtube app that works. I either get the message, 'A temporary error has occurred. Try again," or "Cannot support this video due to invalid file format."
    The 'invalid file format' ones were for videos I watched without any problem a few months ago.
    As much as I like my T2, the Youtube app is very difficult to navigate at the best of times. And, at the moment, it's pretty useless..

| Mon 1 Oct 2012 15:34:50 #16 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

johntee

Hi everyone, I bought two T2 boxes a couple of months ago and suffer the same error messages since a couple of days ago. I did the usual re-scan, software updates etc but still not working. The YouTube search works fine and display thumbnails and titles, however the play errors make them a useless peace of kit. £560 pounds sterling is no small amount to pay for partially working Applications. Internet radio has also packed up.

Please Humax, sort out a fix as a matter of urgency.

John in the UK

| Wed 3 Oct 2012 11:13:20 #17 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Clockworktarzan

Just bought a HDR-FOXT2.
    Using the portal, I can't watch 90% of the clips on Youtube because of an error stating "Cannot support this video due to invalid file format."
    I also have no Skyplayer option.
    This is not what I expected.
    I have downloaded the latest software using the automatic update function.
    Can someone tell me what to do. Is there a fix?
    I am very disapointed!

| Sun 14 Oct 2012 17:32:41 #18 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Highuryhank

I have the same problem. You Tube will play some non-music clips but it won't play any music clips at all. All I get is the "Cannot support this video due to invalid file format" error message.

Sad really as I only just bought the HDR Fox T2 a couple of days ago and otherwise it is a great machine.
    Any idea when Humax might sort this problem out?

| Mon 26 Nov 2012 14:47:05 #19 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

parsleymorris

I'm still getting that error message on the majority of music videos. Is anyone else getting the same problem? It's very annoying. There were five different options for the music video I wanted to watch and all of them gave me the same error message. People have been complaining about this for months, yet we've had no resolution and most of our messages on here go unanswered. Bit of a poor show..

| Tue 29 Jan 2013 10:26:10 #20 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.