My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

HDD Lost all recordings

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Dave65

hi, I`ve the hdr1800t.
    Still suffering from machine freezing sometimes.
    However, returned from weeks hols and machine would not switch on, light remained red. Had to switch off/on at wall socket. After it got back to life I checked the media button to see all my recordings had recorded, but nothing came up. I got a message "HDD needs to be formatted to record programmes". Now it appears that all my recordings over the past 2 months have been lost. Any help over this is appreciated.

| Sun 14 Jun 2015 21:10:22 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Alloneword

I had something like this last week on my new 2000T turned of at wall for 30 seconds then back on and nothing still no recordings (but nothing telling me to format drive) so i turned it off again at the wall and left it unplugged for about an hour and then plugged it back in and it was fine, so try unplugging for a bit longer it may help.

All1

| Mon 15 Jun 2015 0:29:28 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Dave65

hi
    I turned the unit off for a couple of hours and then checked media and all my recordings were there. But, a recording I made last night did not record.
    Im rather regretting buying this Humax unit as between this and the odd freeze up it poor. Iv had a Hitachi unit for a few years and no problem with that.
    Dave

| Mon 15 Jun 2015 18:57:50 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.