My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

HDMI connection problem

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mobidata

I have an LGB-22DTT TV set that I wish to use as an monitor connected by an HDMI cable that I have confirmed has a valid signal and I have selected and confirmed HDMI as the source, but it does not display the input even though the TV works with an RF input and with an RCA component input. Is there some activation process that I am missing?
    Thank you for any info that you can give. Regards Morris Bishop

| Thu 7 Mar 2019 4:22:19 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

mobidata - 5 hours ago  » 
    I have an LGB-22DTT TV set that I wish to use as an monitor connected by an HDMI cable that I have confirmed has a valid signal and I have selected and confirmed HDMI as the source, but it does not display the input even though the TV works with an RF input and with an RCA component input. Is there some activation process that I am missing?
    Thank you for any info that you can give. Regards Morris Bishop

Welcome to our forum,

What is the source of the HDMI signal ? If a PC it's possible the TV doesn't support the refresh rate and resolution the graphics card is set to output

| Thu 7 Mar 2019 9:33:05 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

mobidata

Hi Graham,
    The source is from an IPTV Mag 250 box which is currently serving an other TV, and if I can successfully make the Humax work from it, I will insert a powered HDMI splitter so as to be able to feed both
    Morris

| Thu 7 Mar 2019 11:10:20 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.