My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

HDR-1800T not working with remote control

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

IanPerry

My machine is four years old. I recently had to disconnect & move everything for new carpet & furniture but when re-connected the Humax does not respond at all to the remote. It will turn on & off and change channel using the buttons on the front. Have tried the "Press 0 + OK for 5 seconds or more" thinking this might reset the remote code & restore its functions. No joy. Thinking the remote might be 'expired' I purchased a replacement. Same thing exactly. Have tried searching for means of doing factory reset but only find details of using remote for this !! Would a hard reset have any chance of success? If so how do I do this without the remote?

| Sat 24 Jul 2021 16:28:28 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

IanPerry - 23 hours ago  » 
    My machine is four years old. I recently had to disconnect & move everything for new carpet & furniture but when re-connected the Humax does not respond at all to the remote. It will turn on & off and change channel using the buttons on the front. Have tried the "Press 0 + OK for 5 seconds or more" thinking this might reset the remote code & restore its functions. No joy.

Is the Humax close to any other electrical equipment? If so try switching the other equipment off or moving the Humax well away from other equipment to see if it starts recognising the remote.

| Sun 25 Jul 2021 16:02:14 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.