My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

HDR 2000T Re-order channel numbers

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

iain.b

Hi - just started using this piece of kit yesterday. All good so far but.. I can't find anywhere that will let me move the swap the HD channel numbers for the SD channel numbers, so 101 becomes 1 and 102 becomes 2 and so on.

Is this possible? I have been able to do so with pretty much every other bit of TV kit I have used in recent years!

Thanks

Iain

| Wed 4 Dec 2013 13:01:22 #1 |
  2. Wallace

Wallace

special member

I don't own a HDR2000T, but IIRC, you cannot move or swap channels. Another option might be to set up a Favourite channel list.

No good for you, but you can do what you ask with Custom Firmware on a HDR Fox T2.

| Wed 4 Dec 2013 13:42:42 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

iain.b

OK, thanks for replying so quickly

| Wed 4 Dec 2013 15:02:14 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

jilawrence

Hi Iain.

Press the OK or list button and then scroll left/right. You'll see 8 separate lists, the first three (TV, HDTV, Radio) are pre-loaded as soon as you run an autotune. These cannot be custom sorted.

The remaining 5 are favourite lists, where you can add whatever channels you like and in whichever order. You can also rename the lists themselves, eg. to make separate lists for different people in your family, or types of channels (news, shopping, +1 etc).

Hope that helps.

| Fri 27 Dec 2013 17:09:24 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.