My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

HDR-FOX T2 Pass through problem

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

megatron

Hi
    I have my tv connected to the pass through on the Fox T2, the problem I have is that when the Fox is in standby the output from the pass through is poor. Most channels work on the tv but some such as "Dave" break up and eventually stop working.
    "Power saving in standby" is turned off.
    When the Fox is on all the channels on the tv are perfect.
    When the Fox is put into standby the tv picture is fine for a few seconds then breaks up.
    Is this possibly a fault with my box or is this normal?
    Cheers
    Stew

| Mon 16 Feb 2015 14:44:44 #1 |
  2. Trevor Wright

Trevor Wright

Have you tried setting "Power Saving in Standby" to "On" - that's how I have it set and my route-through works OK.

| Mon 16 Feb 2015 18:49:08 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

megatron

Yes Trevor, if I set power saving in standby to on I get no signal at all when in standby.
    Stew

| Mon 16 Feb 2015 19:32:27 #3 |
  4. soileduk

soileduk

I am experiencing similar problems with my HDR Fox T2. I have power saving in standby set to off,as advised, to pass the signal when in stand-by.
    If I connect my aerial cable directly to my Panasonic TX50cx802 the signal on all channels is fine.
    If I then connect the T2 and have it powered up but the TV set to view it's own channels the signal on all channels is fine.
    If I now set the T2 to standby and continue to watch TV after about 15 Minutes some channels, on channel 56, start to show pixilation and bad signal warnings. If I then power up the T2 then all is fine again.
    I am guessing that something is happening to the loop through circuit. This has only started happening recently. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

| Mon 19 Sep 2016 16:42:02 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Use a passive splitter to avoid using rf passthrough.

| Mon 19 Sep 2016 16:53:10 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.