My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

HDR-FOX T2 - skip within a recording

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevieboy

Hi I am the proud owner of a brand new HDR-FOX T2 (500gb).
    I have been using the 9200 for a number of years and decided to 'upgrade' for the HD channels. Pic Quality is brilliant.
    I am still getting used to the new box and have come across a couple of things that I don't seem to be able to do with the new box in comparison to the 9200. The main one is I don't seem to be able to skip to a specific place within a recording. With the 9200 whilst watching a recording, we could input a time eg 01:20 and it would jump to that time in the recording. Is this possible with the HDR-FOX T2? Tried using the number keys but get the restricted icon in the top right hand corner.
    I found it very useful to check that the Hummy had got the end of the recording before sitting down to watch it.

Software version is FHTCP 1.02.20

I checked the FAQs but didn't see anything. Also googled it.
    Any help much appreciated.

Steve

| Tue 22 Nov 2011 15:39:18 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Sadly the Freeview-HD pvrs don't have direct time code entry. I sometimes miss the capability from time to time as well.

| Tue 22 Nov 2011 16:56:47 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevieboy

Thanks Graham.

Another quick one:

I'm in the guide and the time is 16:10
    I move forward to 20:00. I got to the schedule via the yellow button to check something and then press the back button or the red button.
    I go back to the Schedule at 16:10 and not 20:00.
    The 9200 would take you back to the place in the guide you were at before going to the schedule ie in this example, 20:00.

It's a little annoying, especially if you have moved forward a few days and then a few hours and have to do it all over again.

Is this a expected or a bug?

Thanks - Steve

| Tue 22 Nov 2011 17:16:43 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevieboy

Any thoughts on this?

| Wed 8 Feb 2012 17:25:20 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.