My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

HDR FOX T2 TSR Crashing

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

wilf

Hi,

Just started using my Humax and over the past two days after having paused live TV the box completely crashes, with the screen becoming frozen on a single image and sometimes the sound going and at other times the sound continuing as normal.

It's just out of the box this weekend and has happened on both BBC HD & ITV HD during the Euro 2012 matches.

Frustrating as none of the remote buttons function or the buttons on the front of the unit and it requires a switch off and on again to work again - obviously the buffered content is then lost.

It's connected to a TV via a HDMI cable (one supplied in the box) to a port that had previously been used by another unit that functioned perfectly, and on both occasions there were no other channels being recorded just the TSR function.

It's now also refused to wake up from xxx sleep, so neede me to turn it off and on again, so checked software version that's 1.02.26.

Any suggestions or thoughts are much appreciated as I thought I'd ask first before having to take it back to the store and exchange the unit.

Cheers

| Wed 13 Jun 2012 11:46:33 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

wilf - 4 minutes ago  » 
    Any suggestions or thoughts are much appreciated as I thought I'd ask first before having to take it back to the store and exchange the unit.

If it has done that several times then take it back and exchange it as a correctly functioning unit should only show that behaviour very, very rarely.

| Wed 13 Jun 2012 11:52:04 #2 |
  3. athomson

athomson

special member

If replacing the unit does not work can you tell the forum what the signal strength and quality is like for HD channels? Someone better than me may have an idea as to the cause.

Andy

| Wed 13 Jun 2012 17:55:16 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.