My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

HDR Fox T2 vs FVP-4000T

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

simmo

I have had a HDRfoxT2 for many years with no problems. I thought i would upgrade to the latest model the FVP 4000T 1Tb. Can some one help me..The HDR fox T2 had folders that you could create, to store certain TV programs. I can`t seem to find anyway that I can create a folder. It seems except for the on demand app I think the HDR Fox T2 is more versatile.

| Mon 13 Nov 2017 11:54:21 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

simmo - 5 minutes ago  » 
    I have had a HDRfoxT2 for many years with no problems. I thought i would upgrade to the latest model the FVP 4000T 1Tb. Can some one help me..The HDR fox T2 had folders that you could create, to store certain TV programs. I can`t seem to find anyway that I can create a folder. It seems except for the on demand app I think the HDR Fox T2 is more versatile.

Latest model is FVP-5000T.

And you are correct the HDR-FOX-T2 is a lot more versatile in creating your own file and folder structure. On the other hand it can't record 4 programmes at the same time and has poor ON Demand capability.

Welcome to our forum.

| Mon 13 Nov 2017 12:02:05 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

disolar

grahamlthomsom.You have highlighted the only two improvements of the 5000T over the Foxt2,It is also more compact,but it is not more user friendly.

| Tue 14 Nov 2017 19:12:19 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.