My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

HDR Housekeeper v3 Release

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

swedish cook

Latest release of the Humax HDR Housekeeper that deletes old recordings based on the settings that you make, so for example you can have it delete Match of the day recordings after two weeks whether watched or not and delete watched Eastenders recordings if there are more than 2 copies. Protected files are not removed.

If you're interested please read the manual and if you like it, give it a go.

Download the manual

Download install uninstall packages

Changes in this release :
    1. Settings are kept in a separate _HOUSEKEEPER directory rather than within the series recording directories, this means that empty directories will be removed by the HDR.
    2. By request I've added a default option so you can tell the housekeeper to delete any recordings according to a global setting, e.g. delete any watched recordings after 2 weeks.

| Sun 11 Sep 2011 10:42:45 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Nice source - I see you take care with your code - you also look for the unexpected. Many thanks for the source and the compile instructions - just the sort of thing to inspire others.

| Mon 12 Sep 2011 17:42:54 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

swedish cook

REPASSAC - 2 hours ago  » 
    Nice source - I see you take care with your code - you also look for the unexpected. Many thanks for the source and the compile instructions - just the sort of thing to inspire others.

Cheers. Code is ok, no masterpiece, I used to do C for a living, going back to it is nasty after having used java in the meantime.

| Mon 12 Sep 2011 20:27:39 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.