My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

HDR Re-booting

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

col33

Has anyone had an issue with their HDR re-booting during a recording?

For two weeks at the same time I had an issue on a Friday. The Humax was recording C4 at 19:35 and there were two further recordings scheduled for 20:30 on BBC1 HD & C4. At this point it re-boots and neither of them are recorded. There is two failed recording symbols although you may get the first 50 seconds of the BBC1 HD programme.

This happened again on Saturday. I was recording ITV at 21:20 and C5 at 10:00. At 22:20 Match of the Day started and it re-booted. I then had to seperately record both programmes again.

| Mon 5 Mar 2012 16:42:58 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

col33

This happened again last night.

Recording BBC2 HD from 8 to 9 and had two other programmes to record at 9pm, one on BBC1 HD and the other on C5. I was watching a Blu-ray film and noticed at 9pm the Humax came up with BOOT on the display. Switched back and once it had finished booting I had to manually record both programmes.

Has no-one else had this issue? Normally when I'm watching something on the Humax you get the conflict screen pop up but once the over-run programme has finished it will continue to record. The only common issue is that one of the programmes it was going to record is BBC1 HD.

| Wed 28 Mar 2012 8:20:18 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Cannot help with the problem as the last time I had a reboot was eons ago, however as a matter on interest have you uploaded the latest beta software version 1.00.20

| Wed 28 Mar 2012 8:31:27 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

col33

Hi Barry,

No, I have not loaded the latest beta version.

HDR is nearly a year old and this has only happened 4 times and thankfully each time I have spotted it.

| Wed 28 Mar 2012 9:47:47 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.