My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

HDR resets itself when browsing EPG

(3 posts)
  1. LokiUK

LokiUK

Hi all,

My Hummy has suddenly developed a curious issue in the last week or so - when browsing the EPG and changing channel within it, the picture will freeze for a second or so whilst the audio continues, and then the Hummy will reboot.

Unfortunately, if there's a recording currently going it terminates it. Which is annoying.

I was suspicious of network access (I have temporarily disconnected it from my hardwired network) so I disabled FTP etc in the menu but that's not fixed it.

Has anyone else encountered this? It seems (though this may be coincidence) that certain channels cause it, such as E4.

| Sat 12 Jul 2014 9:41:52 #1 |
  2. MontysEvilTwin

MontysEvilTwin

special member

Not sure what is causing your issue but the first thing to try is a factory reset. Make sure you don't select the option to format your hard disk drive or you will lose your recordings. You will go back to a new installation: the setup wizard will run and you will have to retune and re-setup your recordings etc. This often fixes glitches that occur from time to time.

| Sat 12 Jul 2014 12:40:22 #2 |
  3. LokiUK

LokiUK

I'll give that a try, cheers. It reset itself this morning when not even in the EPG, so it's obviously some weird glitch.

| Sat 12 Jul 2014 18:27:38 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.