My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Hdr1800t. Humax portal

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

fluffy54

I bought the HDR1800T last Monday to replace my trusted 9300T that has served me well since 2008. Went through the set up procedure & all worked well.

However, yesterday I experienced the "Media button" not opening the recorded programs list problem. Put it into standby and waited a minute or two and switched it back on again & all was ok. Same thing happened tonight, but this time putting it in standby & back on again had no effect..........also tried powering off at the mains but still no media list function.

I also found that the Humax portal shows a "503 service unavailable" message.

I did a factory reset & retune etc which solved the media list problem, but still no Humax portal. Could it be a problem with the Humax portal servers?

PS, I tried using an Ethernet cable to the router and also power line adapters......still no good.

Any assistance appreciated.

| Fri 17 Mar 2017 21:25:10 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

fluffy54

From reading other posts regarding the Humax portal,it seems the HD1800T is not to blame & is a server problem.

Regarding the media button not responding issue..........has anyone found a fix for this problem?

Thank you.

| Sat 18 Mar 2017 16:50:52 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.