My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

HDR2000T Sound and Freezing Issue

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

fozzie bear

I have a strange problem with my reasonably new HDR 2000t Youview box. When switching between HDMI inputs on the TV I occasionally get no sound. The only way to resolve this is to turn of the box at the socket. Shutting the box down with the power button makes no difference. I have read on these forums that this appears to be a know issue. The strange thing though is the same thing happens if I switch between SD and HD programs. On SD the sound is fine. I change to HD channels and choose the same channel in HD and no sound. Only a hard reset resolves it.
    In addition I also get occasional freezes where the remote does nothing and also stuttering on sound on all channels. Again a hard reset resolves this. Ive only had the box about 5 months and bought it from Richer Sounds with a lifetime warranty. Do you think I should return it under warranty and or get another type of box? If so any suggestions for an alternative. I just want free to air HD channels and the ability to record and live rewind.
    Many thanks
    Fozzie

| Thu 17 Aug 2017 9:10:33 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Confirm you are asking for help on a Youview unit as you have posted conflicting info.

Youview unit is DTR T2000, not HDR...

1. Thread can then move thread to correct area if required.

2. Members can advise if they own product.

| Thu 17 Aug 2017 16:04:49 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

fozzie bear

Oops Sorry. Yes its a DTR T2000 YouView please can you move thread.
    My apologies
    Fozzie

| Thu 17 Aug 2017 17:20:31 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.