My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

HDR7500T USB problems

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

tgilbert

Hi all, just joined the forum and can't find the right section to post this question, so hope it's OK to post it here. I'm having some problems with the USB on my HDR-7500T.

I have to use USB to watch downloaded programs because the Humax just won't connect to my Windows 7 shared drives - starts connecting and never comes back. Also won't connect to internet, although it gets an IP address, etc from the network.

Anyway, just lately I've been using two USB sticks and when I switch between them, the old stick's info stays behind. So now I have six or seven USB listings. Today I found that the Humax would no longer read either of the USB sticks. Displays both as being empty, although the TV will play them from it's USB port.

Anyone seen this before? Any ideas how to fix it?

| Sat 21 Jul 2012 3:13:36 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Hi welcome to the forum. This model appears to be the Australian version of the HDR FOX T2 which is the model on sale here in the UK. It's unlikely that any members here have any experience of it. It doesn't sound as if it's identical to the UK model as the symptoms that you describe I haven't seen posted before.

You may get a better response by posting on a Oz forum.

| Sat 21 Jul 2012 8:52:31 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.