My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Humax 5000T Recordings alphabetical?

(6 posts)
  1. Davy

Davy

special member

Any idea how to make all the recordings alphabetical? Bit of a pain having to troll through them all just to find what I’m looking for...thanks ????

| Mon 2 Apr 2018 20:56:25 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

giverny

special member

Davy - 4 hours ago  » 
    Any idea how to make all the recordings alphabetical? Bit of a pain having to troll through them all just to find what I’m looking for...thanks ????

Yes when you have the recording list up use the + to bring up the menu and you have a sort option.
    Bear in mind that Humax does not ignore "NEW" at the start of program names when sorting so many get sorted to N which is a real pain...

| Tue 3 Apr 2018 1:32:51 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

The 'New' at the beginning really annoys me. I don't know why they can't put a simple 'r' in the description to show when things are repeats rather like the magazines do. The 'New' takes up so much room.

| Tue 3 Apr 2018 8:10:18 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

giverny

special member

Harters - 37 minutes ago  » 
    The 'New' at the beginning really annoys me. I don't know why they can't put a simple 'r' in the description to show when things are repeats rather like the magazines do. The 'New' takes up so much room.

The sad thing is that it is very simple programming to ignore the "new" bit when writing a program sort if only Humax would go that extra step.

| Tue 3 Apr 2018 8:50:14 #4 |
  5. Davy

Davy

special member

Excellent! Just tried it and it works great...many thanks, will save a lot of time as I have the 2tb one and have a lot of recordings still to watch. Cheers guys ????

| Tue 3 Apr 2018 9:02:47 #5 |
  6. Davy

Davy

special member

Davy - 2 days ago  » 
    Excellent! Just tried it and it works great...many thanks, will save a lot of time as I have the 2tb one and have a lot of recordings still to watch. Cheers guys

| Thu 5 Apr 2018 23:14:54 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.