My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

Humax BT DTR T2100 stopped working??

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

jmdsouth

Hi my Humax BT DTR T2100 stopped working today had it several months has always worked fine has not been connected to internet was planning on getting some powerline adaptors but never got around to it the box starts up with blue light then hard drive makes a slight noise then display then just goes black tested it on scart and hdmi does this on both looked online tried to go into maintenance mode comes up with the maintenance line press power button to answer yes then just does the same screen just goes off! anyone else had this before? cant even get into maintenance mode!

| Mon 29 Jun 2015 23:36:58 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

Confirm you are pressing the on/off on the unit itself and not the remote.

| Tue 30 Jun 2015 8:31:27 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

jmdsouth

Hi yes I held down the down arrow onto of the unit itself the message to go into maintenance mode come up I then pressed the power button once on the main unit itself just stayed on the waking up screen it then just goes blank does this on scart and hdmi I'm guessing this is bad then if I can't even get into maintenance mode? is it new box time then! I brought this used off ebay about 5-6 months ago so doubt it's still in the year warranty..

| Tue 30 Jun 2015 15:49:56 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Don't recall anyone having this issue with a 2100 before.

I would try Humax support see if they have any ideas.

0344 318 8800 and/or

uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk

| Tue 30 Jun 2015 18:55:53 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.