My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Humax Foxsat, VideoRedo and AV2HDR

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

chrisol

For several years I have been using VideoRedo TV Suite to edit content from my Humax Foxsat HDR and return the edited content to the HDR. The software ran under Vista. I have recently changed to Windows 7. Now the output of AV2HDR displays an error message "Recording failed: unknown reason" when I try to play on the Humax HDR. However, the file actually plays perfectly well. Nothing has changed but Vista to Windows 7. Is there a control parameter somewhere?

| Tue 2 Oct 2012 12:41:12 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

I use TV Suite on a Windows 7 laptop with no problems.

Check your version first, mine is 4.20.7.269 Nov 7 2011. If yours is the same I will try and post the settings somewhere.

Latest version AV2HDR is 1.8 22nd Sept 2012. Try updating if you haven't already.

| Tue 2 Oct 2012 12:48:16 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

chrisol

Thanks for your input. In the mean time I have been comparing the effects of the TV Suite and AV2HDR under Vista and Windows 7. The problem I found lies in the version of AV2HDR. My original version was 1.6, which worked fine. When I installed on Windows 7 I got v1.7, which shows the problem. I have regressed to v 1.6 under Windows 7, which has no problem.

| Tue 2 Oct 2012 14:24:05 #3 |
  4. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

chrisol - 1 hour ago  » 
    ...... When I installed on Windows 7 I got v1.7, which shows the problem. I have regressed to v 1.6 under Windows 7, which has no problem.

As Graham say 1.8 is the current version which fixes the bug in 1.7.

| Tue 2 Oct 2012 16:18:42 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.