My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Humax h3 espresso

(1 post)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Face

I have a humax 5000 paired with a humax h3 espresso. There is no EPG ON THE H3 I have contacted humax for support and followed their instructions which were as follows:-

your H3 device, the channels information is derived form our network server rather than pulling information from your FVP-5000T unit. This means that the connection of the H3 to our server is not taking place effectively, or connection could be better than what it currently is at the moment.

If you are having issues connecting your Humax Box to the Network, internet or On Demand Players then please take the following steps:

• Turn the Humax Box off with the remote or the button on the front of the box
    • Turn the Humax Box off at the mains
    • Power down and then turn the Broadband Hub/Router off at the mains
    • Leave the Broadband Hub/Router off for 5 minutes
    • Turn the Broadband Hub/Router back on at the mains
    • Wait another 5 minutes and turn the Humax Box on at the mains. Then with the remote or the button on the front of the box power it on.

If after performing these steps and you do not have access you will need to add your Humax Box in your modem/router as an exception with full access in your security settings.

You will need to ensure that the following ports are opened on your router for the Humax Box.

HTTP: 80
    HTTP: 8080
    SSL: 443

If you are not seeing the router/hub and cannot connect then the issue can be caused by the default WiFi encryption protocol on the router. Make sure that the Hub is set to "WPA" auto or "WPA-PSK"(Tkip). If the box is unable to connect then you would need to try the router on WEP temporarily to rule out any WiFi security issues.

This did not work, they have even exchanged the unit but it's still the same, no EPG.
    I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

| Sat 17 Nov 2018 12:27:18 #1 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.