My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Humax HD FOX T2 Youtube issue??

(11 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

LT

Hi folks, new here.

Having an issue with my YouTube access via my Humax HDR FOXT2 & 150N adaptor.
    Working fine until yesterday, the youtube app is showing in featured apps & I can gain access but when I try to play a video I have the message " http not supported". Support says this model should work with youtube. What could have happened?

| Thu 30 May 2019 12:31:33 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevenk581

I have this problem as well. It started about a week ago. I have the HDR 1800T box which I bought only 3 weeks ago. The Humax TV Portal generally is unsatisfactory in various ways. Even before the current problem with Youtube which means no videos can be played, a lot of the Youtube vidos were unavailable.

Connecting with the Humax portal is hit and miss. Often when it is "miss" a black screen appears which cannot be escaped from except by unplugging the box.

| Sat 1 Jun 2019 8:35:37 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

fourvees

Hi,

Message "HTTP Not supported " is a recent event and I am currently working with Humax support to resolve. Humax support have test machines with same error.
    Yet to discover whether this a Humax portal issue or Youtube issue.

Will try to keep you all posted.

Cheers

| Sat 1 Jun 2019 22:58:57 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevenk581

This problem has not been resolved and it has been more than a month now. I would welcome an update- any information on this anybody?

| Thu 4 Jul 2019 2:41:20 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

stevenk581 - 7 hours ago  » 
    This problem has not been resolved and it has been more than a month now. I would welcome an update- any information on this anybody?

Have you spoken to Humax? Nobody else is going to know whether they have plans to fix it.

| Thu 4 Jul 2019 10:27:37 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevenk581

Thanks Martin, I'll give it another few days- I certainly expect that they not only have a plan but that they are also in the process of carrying it out.

| Thu 4 Jul 2019 11:36:53 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

stevenk581 - 8 mins ago  » 
    I certainly expect that they not only have a plan but that they are also in the process of carrying it out.

It is good to be optimistic but on a box this old I would be less optimistic.

| Thu 4 Jul 2019 11:46:31 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevenk581

I bought this box new less than two months ago. The instuctions were on the sales page of the retailer which indicated that not only were featured apps. available via the portal but others could be obtained from the Humax site. This must be honoured.

| Thu 4 Jul 2019 14:10:00 #8 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

stevenk581

Further to my last submission. the internet part of my Humax box isn't that important to me really, as I can do all that via my laptop which is connected to my tv also. I bought it to record tv programmes and that side works fine. I just find it irritating when things don't work as they should. I would like to leave this thread now. Thank you for your replies.

| Thu 4 Jul 2019 16:04:16 #9 |
  10. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

stevenk581 - 4 hours ago  » 
    I bought this box new less than two months ago. The instuctions were on the sales page of the retailer which indicated that not only were featured apps. available via the portal but others could be obtained from the Humax site. This must be honoured.

Remember that your contract of sale is with the retailer not Humax, and if you consider it to have been misdescribed you would be within your rights to return it for a refund. Also note that it is a discontinued model.

| Thu 4 Jul 2019 18:34:48 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.