My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Humax Portal

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

SRH

I bought the 4000t to be able to access Netflix. Researched on line that Humax will update software to incorporate Netflix at the beginning of 2016. Does anyone know when please?

Also on my Humax box it says 'Humax portal for additional apps' I can't see anywhere that I can access a portal. Can anyone tell me how I find this please?

Thank you in anticipation
    SRH

| Sat 30 Jan 2016 23:12:55 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

No news on Netflix as yet.

For 'portal' read Humax Apps available via on demand menu.

| Sun 31 Jan 2016 0:02:12 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jonick

I bought mine on the basis of being able to view netflix too, was told in the shop it was available via software update... I should have taken the box back, but decided to stick with it and hope that Humax hold good and introduce Netflix availability soon.

| Sun 31 Jan 2016 15:31:07 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

No consolation to you, but shop probably confused with Humax freesat freetime products which have been updated for Netflix.

| Sun 31 Jan 2016 16:13:15 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

Jonick - 20 hours ago  » 
    I bought mine on the basis of being able to view netflix too, was told in the shop it was available via software update... I should have taken the box back, but decided to stick with it and hope that Humax hold good and introduce Netflix availability soon.

Can you not get Netflix on your TV, most sets can these days? If not your TV then what about your Smartphone or Tablet which you could then 'cast' to your TV? Just a thought. I do this all the time as I find it much easier than using the App on the Humax.

| Mon 1 Feb 2016 11:43:42 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Alex4000

SRH - 2 days ago  » 
    I bought the 4000t to be able to access Netflix. Researched on line that Humax will update software to incorporate Netflix at the beginning of 2016. Does anyone know when please?

Firmware update 1.00.73 dated 11 Jan 2016 is starting to be pushed out to 4000t's. Mine's been updated automatically. Netflix is not included in this update.

| Tue 2 Feb 2016 19:35:55 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.